Hello,
I haven't created an entry in a very long time. But currently I've taken on a new fandom... BTS. And while looking up ideas for BTS gingerbread houses, I couldn't find many examples online. C'mon armies! So I decided to make my own BTS "kookie" house! I cheated a bit by printing out BT21 and Tiny Tan Jungkook images onto cardstock. But the actual images helped to get across the idea that this was made by a BTS fan. Merry Christmas 2020! :o)
I haven't created an entry in a very long time. But currently I've taken on a new fandom... BTS. And while looking up ideas for BTS gingerbread houses, I couldn't find many examples online. C'mon armies! So I decided to make my own BTS "kookie" house! I cheated a bit by printing out BT21 and Tiny Tan Jungkook images onto cardstock. But the actual images helped to get across the idea that this was made by a BTS fan. Merry Christmas 2020! :o)
#BTSGingerbreadhouse





